Pages

May 12, 2016

Eating Yakissoba



Top*Tentacio* Spring Bomber SaNaRae Event NEW!
Pants  -GizzA Jogging Suit [Pink] Sweatpants Size S
Boots  -GizzA Mesh Sneakers [Black]
Hair  TRUTH HAIR Coco NEW!
Mesh Head VCO - yomi

                              Decorations
ionic - where is my shelf?  The Chapter Four NEW!
ionic - where is my sofa? (white)  The Chapter Four NEW!
ionic - where is my kitchen table?  The Chapter Four NEW!
ionic  - where are my dishes?  The Chapter Four NEW!
ionic - where is my Take away Chinese vegan food? The Chapter Four NEW!
ionic - where is my phone? The Chapter Four NEW!
Kalopsia - Emily's Trinket Dish  The Chapter Four NEW!
ionic - where is my desk?  The Chapter Four NEW!
.01 [ kunst ] - Cell planter #1 RARE  The Chapter Four NEW!


Credits♥ Belinha Aquila

No comments:

Post a Comment